Advance Queensland – Young Starters’ Fund closing 15 September 2017 (QLD)
Designed to build, attract and retain young entrepreneurial talent, the program funds eligible organisations to deliver events and activities that build entrepreneurial and startup skills in young Queenslanders.
- Funding up to 70% of your total eligible activity costs, to a maximum of $20,000.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Additional application requirements apply.
- Applications close Friday 15 September 2017 at 3pm.
There are 2 components to this program:
- The Young Starters’ Fund is now open and will provide funding up to 70% of your total eligible activity costs, up to a maximum of $20,000 (ex GST) per activity to deliver events and activities that build entrepreneurial and technology startup skills in young Queenslanders, aged 15–24.
- The Young Starters’ Competition helps young entrepreneurs build business skills and develop their startup ideas to get them investor-ready, the chance to pitch their ideas at a state level and to win prizes, including a place in an accelerator program.
For more information (source) see >>> Young Starters’ Fund