Create NSW Fellowships closing 7 August 2017 (NSW)
Create NSW is calling on artists and creative practitioners, groups and partnerships from across the state to apply for Fellowships that enable professional and personal development as well as career advancement across a diverse slate of artforms and practices.
A total of eleven Fellows are sought with opportunities for emerging, mid-career and established artists, including priority areas such as Aboriginal arts, artists with disability, regional NSW and Western Sydney Fellowships.
Artform Fellowships will receive $30,000 in funding and priority area Fellowships will receive $50,000. Funding can be used to enable mentorships and internships with recognised practitioners and organisations, for residencies or workshops, for international travel and research or to develop skillsets and new works.
Create NSW CEO Michael Brealey says that the suite of NSW Fellowships reward substantial talent and offer a unique opportunity to advance respective careers and bring new opportunities and learning.
“The range of Fellowships on offer from Create NSW highlight the incredible artists working across NSW. With substantial funding behind each Fellowship, they reward artistic endeavours and give each recipient a once-in-a-lifetime chance to propel their career with a bespoke and strategic opportunity.
“We encourage artists and practitioners to come forward for applications, and we look forward to receiving applications before the closing date of 7 August, 2017,” said Mr Brealey.
The Fellowships available are as follows:
- NSW Regional Arts Fellowships (3 Fellowships, each receiving $50,000 in funding)
- Western Sydney Arts Fellowship ($50,000 in funding)
- NSW Aboriginal Arts Fellowship ($50,000 in funding)
- NSW Artist with Disability Fellowship ($50,000 in funding)
- NSW Performing Arts (Emerging Artist) ($30,000 in funding)
- NSW Performing Arts/Music Fellowship (Mid-Career/Established Artist) ($30,000 in funding)
- Peter Sculthorpe Music Fellowship (Emerging Composer) ($30,000 in funding)
- NSW Writer’s Fellowship ($30,000 in funding)
- NSW History Fellowship ($30,000 in funding)
For more information, eligibility details and to apply, please click here.
The deadline for applications is midnight Monday 7 August 2017.
For more information (source) see >>> Create NSW Fellowships