Essential Energy’s Community Support Program closing 15 September 2017 (NSW)
Essential Energy’s Community Support Program aims to give back to the local halls that make up the social fabric of regional, rural and remote NSW and provide a valuable venue for the provision of localised services for their surrounding areas. Delivering best value to our customers has to be balanced with providing direct, local support to the communities we service across regional, rural and remote NSW. It’s part of our ongoing commitment to partnering with the local communities where we live and work as we operate and maintain one of Australia’s largest electricity distribution networks.
Through the program, eligible halls will receive a $200 donation (GST exclusive) to put towards general maintenance costs for the hall. There will be one application period per year which will be open for approximately six weeks.
Applications for Essential Energy’s 2017 Community Support Program open at 9am on Tuesday 1 August 2017 and close at 5pm on Friday 15 September 2017.
To receive reminders about future Community Support application dates, please sign-up for an email alert.
Community Support Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible, your hall must:
- Be located within Essential Energy’s network area;
- Be a not-for-profit, non-commercial hall used by the general community to benefit the local community;
- Be used by community groups for community functions/events, scouts/guides, meetings, sports, service groups (e.g. CWA, Rotary, and Apex) and other community activities;
- Be able to receive payment via EFT; and
- Must provide your NMI (National Meter Identifier is a unique number assigned to the hall’s meter and is listed on the energy bill).
For more information (source) see >>> Essential Energy’s Community Support Program