Knowledge Transfer Partnerships closing 28 August 2017 (QLD)
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships program
Applications now open
Builds collaboration between universities and small business by bringing on a university graduate to work on an innovative project.
- Round 9 is open for applications.
- Applications close 2pm 28 August 2017.
- Funding of up to $50,000 per project.
- Subsidises two-thirds of the eligible project costs with the business contributing one-third.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
For more information (source) see >>> Knowledge Transfer Partnerships program