2017 Community Building Partnership closing 9 August 2017 (NSW)
Applications for the 2017 Community Building Partnership program are now open.
They are seeking funding applications for community infrastructure projects that:
- promote community participation, inclusion and cohesion
- deliver positive social, environmental, and recreational outcomes.
Incorporated not-for-profits and local councils are eligible to apply.
Grants need to be for:
- building/repairing/refurbishing community infrastructure; or
- capital equipment with a minimum individual asset value of $2,500
Projects must be completed by 31 March 2019.
Interested parties MUST read the entire Program Guidelines before they commence an application.
Some changes to the 2017 CBP program
- Organisations with two or more overdue/unacquitted projects from older CBP rounds (2010-2015) will be ineligible to receive a grant
- Public School P&Cs need to have the school Principal to sign a one-page form prior to the applications closing (9 August 2017)
For more information (source) see 2017 Community Building Partnership