Advance Queensland – Young Starters’ Fund closing 7 July 2017
Designed to build, attract and retain young entrepreneurial talent, the program funds eligible organisations to deliver events and activities that build entrepreneurial and startup skills in young Queenslanders.
- Funding up to 70% of your total eligible activity costs, to a maximum of $20,000.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Additional application requirements apply.
- Applications close Friday 7 July 2017 at 3pm.
There are 2 components to this program:
- The Young Starters’ Fund is now open and will provide funding up to 70% of your total eligible activity costs, up to a maximum of $20,000 (ex GST) per activity to deliver events and activities that build entrepreneurial and technology startup skills in young Queenslanders, aged 15–24.
- The Young Starters’ Competition helps young entrepreneurs build business skills and develop their startup ideas to get them investor-ready, the chance to pitch their ideas at a state level and to win prizes, including a place in an accelerator program.
For more information (source) see >>> Advance Queensland – Young Starters’ Fund