EMF Queensland Research Program Grant Round 28 closing 25th August 2017
The Emergency Medicine Foundation (EMF) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to funding innovative evidence-based research that improves clinical practices to save lives as well as delivering significant economic benefits to the healthcare system.
Through its Queensland Research program, EMF is supporting high quality research directed at improving the care of patients in emergency departments. The Foundation is also committed to translating research outcomes into clinical practice. Through this program, their core aims are to:
- fund high quality, robust, ethical emergency medicine research
- advance the field of emergency medicine through funding research for the benefit of patients
- promote a research culture in Queensland public hospital emergency departments
- raise public awareness of emergency medicine research
- attract national and international interest in Queensland emergency medicine research
- facilitate and provide education and training to support emergency medicine research
- raise funds to support emergency medicine research.EMF is a health promotion charity with deductible gift recipient status. Seed and ongoing funding for the EMF Queensland Research Program is received from the Queensland Government.
For more information (source) see >>> EMF Queensland Research Program
Do you want help with preparing your application? Check out Grant Writing A Simple, Clear and Concise Guide
Do you want help with preparing your application? Check out Grant Writing A Simple, Clear and Concise Guide coming soon…