Country Arts Support Program closing 27 July 2017
Applications open: 9:00AM AEST, Friday 26 May 2017
Applications close: 5:00PM AEST, Thursday 27 July 2017
No extension to the closing date is possible.
ABOUT THE COUNTRY ARTS SUPPORT PROGRAM
CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW and is guided by the ACDP’s three major objectives:
- A creative and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation (Quality).
- State-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities (Reach).
- A resilient NSW arts and cultural sector (Health) and cultural activities.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
Grants of up to either $3,000 or $5000 (depending on region) are available primarily for professional artists’ fees, travel and accommodation
For more information (source) see >>> Country Arts Support Program (CASP)
Want to strengthen your grant writing skills? Check out Grant Writing – A Simple, Clear and Concise Guide available now…