The Gordon Darling Foundation closing 30 September 2017
The Foundation provides funding for a range of Visual Arts projects Australia-wide.
Funding may be provided for:
- catalogues and publications
- that are scholarly
- that provide a permanent record of an exhibition, collection or project
- the Foundation does not fund souvenir or promotional publications
- exhibition development
- marketing or promotional costs will not be funded
- professional education initiatives including individual professional development
- purchase or commission of artworks of unique national/local importance
- research projects
The closing dates for applications are 31 December, 31 May and 30 September.
For more information (source) see >>> Gordon Darling Foundation
Do you want help with preparing your grant application? Check out Grant Writing – A Simple, Clear and Concise Guide available now…
Image: Mike Wilson