National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program closing 27 July 2017
This Funding opportunity provides for Expansion Funding of up to $2.5 million (GST exclusive). This funding includes up to $500,000, to change existing low care places to high care places where there is a demonstrated need in the community. Funding is to commence in 2017-18 and will be provided in accordance with the NATSIFACP Guidelines.
The objectives are to:
- deliver a range of services to meet the changing aged care needs of the community;
- provide aged care services to older Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people close to home and community;
- improve access to aged care services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- improve the quality of culturally appropriate aged care services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
- develop financially viable cost-effective and co-ordinated services outside of the existing mainstream programs.
For more information (source) see >>> National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care Program – Expansion Round
Preparing a grant application? Check out Grant Writing – A Simple, Clear and Concise Guide available now…