Business Research and Innovation Initiative closing 30 June 2017
The Business Research and Innovation Initiative (BRII) encourages SMEs to develop innovative solutions for government policy and service delivery challenges.
SMEs are invited to submit proposals to address specific challenges. The selected businesses will receive grants of up to $100,000 to complete a feasibility study of their proposed solution within three months. Businesses that successfully complete a feasibility study are then eligible to apply for a further grant of up to $1 million to develop a proof of concept within 18 months.
Businesses will keep the intellectual property (IP) rights to their solutions for future worldwide sales. Five challenges are currently open for applicants.
The five challenges are:
- On-the-spot technology for measuring pyrethroid surface residue
- Tracking the effect and value of information products
- Digitally enabled community engagement in policy and programme design
- Improve transparency and reliability of water market information
- Sharing of information nationally to ensure child safety.
For more information (source) see >>> Business Research and Innovation Initiative
Do you want help with preparing your grant application? Check out Grant Writing – A Simple, Clear and Concise Guide available now…