Westpac Foundation Community Grants closing 9 June 2017
Community Grants provide:
- $2 million of funding to 200 community organisations
- $10,000 to local community organisations delivering educational opportunities, employment pathways or improving the quality of life for people in need.
Community Grants support:
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees & asylum seekers
- Women at risk
- Youth at risk
- Homeless populations
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- People who’ve experienced family or domestic violence
- People living with a disability (including carers)
- People living with a mental health issue (including carers)
Community Grants include:
- non-financial support via our ‘More than Money’ program helping to maximise the social impact and sustainability of our grantees.
Their More than Money program leverages Westpac Group employees’ skills, resources and networks to help your organisation create greater social impact.
For more information (source) see >>> Westpac Foundation Community Grants