Testing Within Government
Applications now open
Supports Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to improve the positioning of their ICT products to address business problems, while collaborating with the Queensland Government.
- Funding of $25,000 available to successful applicants.
- Supports Queensland-based SMEs to test and refine their products.
- 12-week program starts from early June 2017.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Applications open 20 March 2017.
- Applications close 12pm (AEST) 18 April 2017.
- An industry information session was held on 27 March 2017.
- The proposed product must address one of the problem statements.
For more information (source) see >>> Testing Within Government