STRONGER COMMUNITIES FUND COMMUNITY GRANTS APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Applications are now open for Round 2 of Dubbo Regional Council’s Stronger Communities Community Grants Program. A total of $350,000 is available for projects that build more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive local communities.
Community groups are invited to apply for up to $50,000 for projects that deliver social, cultural, economic or environmental benefits to the Local Government Area.
To be successful for funding, community projects must meet the following criteria
- Deliver social, cultural, economic or environmental benefits to local communities
- Address an identified community priority
- Be well defined with a clear budget
- Demonstrate that any ongoing or recurrent costs of the project can be met by the community group once grant funding has been expensed
- The organisation must demonstrate the capacity to manage funds and deliver the project successfully
The maximum grant allocation available per project nomination is $50,000.
For more information (source) see >>> Dubbo Regional Council’s Stronger Communities Community Grants Program