Community Grant – Apply in May 2017
nib foundation’s Community Grant program supports community initiatives that will make a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of Australian communities, with a focus on the health of young people, and carers.
A Community Grant round is held each year and applications are invited from eligible organisations across Australia.
Funding of $5,000 to $50,000 will be provided to 10-15 organisations each year to undertake projects that run for approximately 12 months.
Key dates for 2017
- 1 April 2017 – Community Grant Guidelines and application form will be available
- 1 May 2017 – Community Grant round opens
- 31 May 2017 – Community Grant round closes
- Mid-September 2017 – Applicants will be notified of grant round outcomes
- November 2017 – Successful projects can commence from November, however many applicants prefer to apply for a calendar year project commencing January 2018.
For more information (source) see >>> nib foundation