APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW
IKEA Australia is seeking inspiring proposal from local non-profit or charity organisations with a need for our home furnishings product and expertise. The Round 4 deadline for applications is midnight, 19th March 2017.
1. If you are a non-profit or charitable organisation with an inspiring need for IKEA products and home furnishing expertise to makeover your premises then simply complete the application by the due date.
2. You will have until midnight 19th March 2017 to submit your inspiring proposal to your local store (at each of our eight stores in QLD, NSW, ACT and VIC)
3. Then the IKEA store team local to your project will select up to three of the most inspiring finalists for co-workers and customers to vote online.
4. The organisation from each store with the highest number of online votes becomes the winner who receives the full $8,000 IKEA makeover – comprising of our products, home furnishing expertise and our co-worker volunteers to bring it all together.
5. The two runners-up will both receive $1,000 IKEA gift cards.
Your organisation is a not-for-profit or registered charity whose primary focus is either:
• The support and development of children;
• Providing housing and shelter for people in need;
• Rebuilding following Australian environmental emergencies such as floods, bushfires and cyclones.
• You must hold and provide a certificate of currency for Public Liability Insurance to $10 million.
For more information (source) see >>> IKEA® Living Local Community Grants