Supports bioindustrial experts to partner with Queensland researchers and businesses to scale-up and test new or improved technologies and processes at the pilot or demonstration scale.
- Tier 1 grants up to $250,000 (ex GST) for pilot scale projects of up to 2 years.
- Tier 2 grants up to $1 million (ex GST) for demonstration scale projects of up to 2 years.
- The program has a two-stage application process:
- Stage 1: Expressions of interest proposals submitted for consideration by the department.
- Stage 2: Shortlisted expression of interest applications only will be invited to submit a full funding application.
For more information see (source) >>> Biofutures Commercialisation Program