Grants are available to organisations working in rural and regional Australia on one or more of the nominated focus areas:
- Economic wellbeing of farms and farming families
- Disaster relief for farming communities including drought
- Kids health & healthy eating including food provenance awareness
- Food waste and food security
- Mental health for farming communities.
Current Granting Round
The 2017 granting round is now open! We will be accepting Expressions of Interest between 15th December 2016 and the 28th February 2017. Details on how to apply are provided below.
The Grant Application Process
Any organisation submitting an application to Aussie Farmers Foundation should follow the steps detailed on their website to ensure their application is successful in being considered:
For more information (source) see >>> Aussie Farmers Foundation