The first round of the 2017 grants and sponsorship program is now open for the following:
- Accommodation grants
- Community services grants
- Cultural and creative grants and sponsorships
- Environmental performance – building operations grants
- Environmental performance – innovation grants
- Environmental performance – ratings and assessment grants
- Festivals and events sponsorships – artform
- Festivals and events sponsorships – village and community
- Matching grants
Applications for these programs close promptly at 5pm on Monday 13 March 2017.
The City is hosting 15 minute Q&A meetings on Wednesday 15 and Tuesday 28 February 2017.
You can discuss your application, project idea and decide what program is best to apply for.
Be sure to check the lower left corner of your ticket for your allocated time slot.
Grants submission training
Are you responsible for grant writing and fundraising in your organisation? Do you want to improve your knowledge and skills in writing successful grant submissions or fundraising?
You might like to consider registering for grant submission training on 24 February.
For more information (source) see City of Sydney round 1 of the 2017 grants and sponsorship program