Supports researchers, scientists and clinicians to develop their innovations into practical commercial outcomes, and to access appropriate support.
- Up to $100,000 available over a 12 month period.
- Supports recipients to spend 12 months away from their usual employment to progress their innovative idea.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- The proposed fellowships must begin within 90 days of being awarded.
- Applications can be submitted online at any time and will be assessed on a quarterly basis.
- The first round will close on 12 May 2017.
Up to $1million is available for these fellowships over 2 years. The number of fellowships awarded per round will be determined by the number and quality of the applications received.