EPIC’s Community Grants program aims to help build more accessible, inclusive, and healthier Australian communities.
Community Grants are available for a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $10,000 including GST.
The Community Grants Program has two intake periods per year.
Opens: January 1
Closes: February 28
Opens: July 1
Closes: August 31
Grant outcomes will be released on their website within 4 weeks of closing date.
Community Grants are available to assist:
- Community groups and services
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Registered charities
- Councils working in conjunction with not-for-profit or community organisations
Types of projects eligible for funding include:
- Minor infrastructure
- Recreational and cultural activities/projects
- Community Program Support
Types of projects not eligible for funding:
- Commercial undertakings
- On-going operational or maintenance expenses
- Fundraising ventures, school fetes, charity events, sponsorship
The project must be located in the same states in which EPIC Assist operates: Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria or Tasmania.
For more information see (source) >>> EPIC’s Community Grants program