The Australian Government is inviting providers via an open process to apply to deliver services under the Community Inclusion and Capacity Development (CICD) – Implementing Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) – ILC National Readiness Grants in 2016-17.
Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) is all about inclusion of people with disability. It is about creating connections between people with disability and their communities. One way the NDIA wants to help create those connections is through providing grants to organisations.
The objective of the ILC National Readiness Grants is to support projects aligned to the ILC Policy and the ILC Commissioning Framework that will:
- build the capacity and readiness of organisations and the community to operate within a nationally consistent approach to ILC; and/or
- build the foundations required to deliver ILC activities on a national scale.
This objective will be achieved by funding activities that:
- reduce duplication of effort and/or demonstrate effective and efficient outcomes for people with disability with opportunity to scale or transfer to other areas; and
- inform the development of models of good practice, including at the national level, to deliver ILC outcomes.
The NDIA will accept applications for ILC National Readiness grants in the following two Activity Areas described in the ILC Policy:
- Activity Area Two – Capacity building for mainstream services; and
- Activity Area Three – Community awareness and capacity building.
More information about the services under Implementing Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) – ILC National Readiness Grants and their delivery as well as requirements for applicants can be found in the following documents that form the Application Pack:
- Program Guidelines Overview
- Funding Round Summary
- This funding round requires that attachments specified in the Funding Round Summary must be provided with your application
- Application Form
- Questions and Answers may be updated throughout the application open period where any question addressed raises new information. The question and answer period will close at 5:00pm AEDT Tuesday 28 February 2017 to ensure answers to questions can be published before the application closing date. No further questions will be answered from this date until the conclusion of the selection process.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement General Grant Conditions
For more information (source) see >>> ILC National Readiness Grants