Community Connections Program
Sydney Motorway Corporation is delivering WestConnex on behalf of the NSW Government. As part of their commitment to connecting communities and providing positive community outcomes, they have set up the Community Connections Program.
Community Connections supports communities their business or the WestConnex program of work will serve or impact. Community Connections is a series of initiatives to help build capability and capacity in individuals and groups across the WestConnex corridor, it involves:
- Community grants
- Education and skills building
- Community partnerships.
To keep up to date with great news about their Community Connections, subscribe to receive regular information
Our community grants
Our community grants scheme was established to help groups and organisations deliver positive outcomes providing a legacy for people in and around WestConnex.
The scheme involves Sydney Motorway Corporation providing grants of up to $10,000 to:
- Community groups and trusts
- Incorporated community societies
- Schools and educational institutes
- Non-profit organisations
- Social enterprises
- Sporting groups
- Organisations providing services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Organisations providing services for people with a disability
- Organisations providing services for disadvantaged people.
For more information (source) see >>> Sydney Motorway Corporation