Queensland-Smithsonian Fellowships Program
Funds fellows from Queensland’s research, education and cultural sectors to visit and complete a project at the Smithsonian Institution.
- Funding of up to A$25,000 (excluding GST) for 8 to 16 weeks.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Specific assessment criteria must be addressed.
- Applications close 1pm (AEST), Monday 27 February 2017.
The fellow must be nominated by applicant must be a Queensland agency that employs staff who work in an area of interest to one or more Smithsonian Institution agencies. The applicant organisation nominates the proposed Fellow, who must:
- be an Australian citizen or have Australian residency
- reside and work in Queensland
- provide evidence that a chosen Smithsonian Institution facility will accommodate their visit and provide basic administrative support.
For more information (source) see >>> Queensland-Smithsonian Fellowships Program