The Dementia and Aged Care Services (DACS) Fund is an Australian Government initiative to strengthen the capacity of the aged care sector to deliver quality care and services. DACS is designed to better support activities that respond to existing and emerging challenges including:
- dementia care
- services targeting LGBTI and CALD people, and
- special measures for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
You can find out more about DACS in the programme guidelines
The 2016 DACS Research and Innovation funding round is an open, competitive funding round under the DACS Fund to provide funding up until 30 June 2019 to support innovative projects in six priority areas:
- support for existing and emerging challenges in dementia
- better support for services targeting people from diverse backgrounds
- developments that support innovation in aged care
- support for activities focussing on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- capital support for activities focussing on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and
- seed funding for adaptive technology projects to enable consumers to stay in their own home.
All documentation relating to the DACS Research and Innovation Funding Round can be found by completing the below registration process.
Any questions about this funding round should be emailed to: Aged Care Grant.
Applicants who cannot access email can call the Approach to Market phone line on: (02) 6289 5600.
For more information (source) >>> Dementia and Aged Care Services Research and Innovation Funding Round
Image: Sam Wheeler