Supports a registered Queensland school teacher to visit the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum in New York to gain experience in classroom, community and online strategies for delivering quality design education.
- Up to $20,000 (excluding GST) to visit for 8 to 12 weeks.
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Applications close 1pm (AEST) 19 December 2016.
The Fellow must be:
- an Australian citizen or have Australian residency
- a registered, practicing school teacher in Queensland (Prep-Year 12)
Guidelines and conditions
More information about the Fellowship can be found in the following documents:
- application guidelines (PDF, 399KB)
- financial incentive agreement terms and conditions (PDF, 233KB)
- online grant application instructions (PDF, 213KB)
- frequently asked questions
How to apply
Each application must contain:
- a completed online application
- a letter of support from the school endorsing the proposed Fellow
- signed financial incentive agreement declaration (PDF, 143KB)
Online applications close 1pm (AEST) 19 December 2016.
For more information (source) >>> Queensland-Cooper Hewitt Fellowships