The Advance Queensland – Sport Science Challenge supports the development of new products, technology or processes that benefit sporting performance or participation in sport.
- Total funding of up to $300,000 is available—with up to $100,000 per sport science-based project.
- Applications must involve a Queensland-based business and/or partnership (e.g. between businesses, research organisations, sporting bodies, health organisations), with an end-user organisation.
- Successful projects need to begin within 60 days after approval and be completed within 12 months (including a final report).
- Eligibility criteria apply.
- Applications can be submitted from 12 December 2016.
- The closing date for submissions is 20 February 2017.
For more information (source) >>> Sport Science Challenge