The Advance Queensland – Commercialisation Partnership Program places Queensland innovators in Chinese incubators to collaborate with global expertise, access top facilities and accelerate commercial outcomes.
- $480,000 over three years or until program funding is exhausted
- $20,000 (excluding GST) for Queensland innovators to be placed in one of six Chinese Government, Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) incubators
- MOST incubators include:
- Zhongguancun Technology Science Park, Beijing
- Shanghai Zhangjiang National Innovation Demonstration Zone, Shanghai
- Zizhu National High-Tech Industrial Park, Shanghai
- China – Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu
- Guangzhou New and High-Tech Industrial Development Zone, Guangzhou
- Shenzhen High-Tech Industrial Park, Guangdong.
- Placements are between 75 and 90 days duration
- Applications close 1.00pm (AEST) 9 December 2016.
For more information see >>> Commercialisation Partnership Program (Source)
Logo used with kind permission of Advance Queensland