The Advancing Regional Innovation Program encourages innovation across Queensland and supports local economies to create jobs for regional Queenslanders.
- Twelve Queensland regions will receive a funding pool of $500,000 each
- Applications must be collaborative and involve a lead applicant with at least 5 partners
- Applications will consist of a collaborative action plan that outlines a tailored program of activities that responds to the local needs and stage of development of its community
- Activities include mentoring, capability development, and innovation spaces, to connect entrepreneurs with each other and with industry, and to coordinate local efforts
- The plan has to show that services are being provided not only in one main location in the region, but at least two other locations across the region
- Pre-registration is open until 5pm Friday 18 November 2016
- Only applicants who have pre-registered are eligible to progress to a full application as the lead applicant—see eligibility criteria.
For more information: http://advance.qld.gov.au/entrepreneurs-startups/advancing-regional-innovation.aspx